The dress was bought and made for me by a small shop from my hometown. It is a beautiful ivory color with a fitted sweet heart top that cascades into a fun, flowing bottom. I added a belt to my dress to match my grandmother’s pearl necklace, and was able to dance the night away with my cowboy boots on at the end of July at our outdoor wedding without even breaking a sweat!
- Alterations: The only alterations that were made to this dress was adding the buttons and loops to be able to bustle the dress. It is a true size 10.
- Preservation Method: The dress was cleaned the week after the wedding, and looks as beautiful as new. There are no stains and/or snags in the fabric. It has been stored in the hanging position in all its bags in a cool, dry place.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Charleston, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.