I bought my dress at Boston Vera Wang salon. Interestingly enough, I never originally saw myself wearing a white wedding dress. I knew I wanted a Vera Wang but I thought my favorites were the Jade in nude and the Harlow in charcoal. I didn’t realize until later that ivory was the best color for me. I also never thought I would want a big ball gown. Right after I put the Katherine on I realized I didn’t mind the little bit of drama it added and I knew it was the one.
I wore it during the whole wedding, and even danced as long as I could. It was very easy to move in it, and I felt great! Even thought I didn’t make it bustled, which I am not regret about. The train is not long, so I really liked the way it moved even during the reception.
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 8
- Bust: 37
- Waist: 28.5
- Hips: 37.5
- Height with Shoes: 5.9
- Alterations: I had my dress to be shortened a little bit, even thought I wore wedges with a platform. I am 5.5. The waist was taken in a little bit, and a thick belt was stitched in to give more support as the gown was pretty heavy and strapless at the same time. I didn't have to pull it up at all, which some brides concern about.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Organza, Tulle
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Modern
- Preservation Method: The gown was in such a good condition before I sent it to dry cleaning company. The bottom was the only dusty part, but it was dry cleaned at the most reliable company in NY State (J.Scheer).
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Natick, MA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.