Katarina Strapless Corset Ballgown with soft tulle panels trimmed with horsehair, soft tulle flanges and flowers with floating chantilly lace applique. I found this perfect dress in a gorgeous boutique called Ever After in Miami, FL. You have to visit their website to understand what I mean… www.everaftermiami.com. They sell only the best designer gowns. My dress was worn for a indoor ceremony and for part of my indoor reception on December 15th, 2013. I got married at the Breakers Hotel in Palm Beach Florida (www.thebreakers.com.) I changed into my dancing dress after my first dance and second course. The dress stays up really well and has a “WOW” factor when it comes to the detail and flattering affect it has on a petite women’s figure. I am absolutely obsessed with this dress and I am going to cry when I sell it, however the gown is in flawless condition and I can’t watch it sit in a closet when I paid so much money for it.
- Alterations: I had a bit of tulle added along the neckline to give a feminine touch. There were no alterations made whatsoever to the length of the dress, however extra tulle has been added underneath to give the gown a more dramatic and full affect. The corset was taken it slightly and cups were added.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been professionally cleaned and stored in a brand new clean, cool, dry home for only 4 months.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Lake Worth, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.