This bridal gown was the primary ad for Monique Lhuillier’s Fall 2005 collection and was worn by Ali Landry for her 2006 wedding; In 2008 Phil Collins’s daughter wore it; And in 2010 it was worn again by Odette Yustman. The skirt alternates ruffles from organza, chiffon and then tulle. The bodice fits beautifully with ruching accents which follows a woman’s curves beautifully. There are hundreds of layers of fabric but the dress is so light and moves beautifully. Paid 7500 for dress, 250 for bustle, 300 for alterations and cups, 400 for cleaning and preservation. This authentic monique dress is a deal. Flaters all body types! I will even include the crystal belt if you would like. Email me for more photos or if you have questions. I am active duty military and with all the moves I have misplaced the receipt but we can call the bridal shop for a copy if it is important to you.
- Alterations: This dress was altered to my size, cups were added to the bust to create a built in push up bra. In addition I had a "taco" bustle added to the dress so that at the reception I could dance and the train would not get ruined. It was worn for 4 hours.
- Preservation Method: Cleaned and stuffed professionally at Lasalle cleaners ($400, have receipt), Miami Florida specializing in Monique gowns.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: washington, DC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.