This Vera Wang Kassia dress is from her Spring 2013 line. It’s pictured in red on her website, with a “halter top” bolero that does not come with the dress:
I loved everything about this dress! The fit is so flattering, and it has so many gorgeous details, like the asymmetrical pleating that sweeps across the skirt. I would love to keep it for the memories, but living in NYC, I have nowhere to store it.
*Please note, the bolero I’m wearing the last picture does not come with the dress.
**UPDATE: I’m reducing the price from $3,500 to $3,000.
I’ve just had the dress cleaned, and some of the edges of the fabric in the skirt have become slightly frayed due to the cleaning process. The fraying is only happening on some of the strips that hang down from the skirt, and mostly on the bottom of each strip. Because there are so many layers and other fabrics making up the skirt, it’s really only noticeable upon close inspection. The dress is still gorgeous and in great condition otherwise! I’m happy to send detailed pictures upon request.
- Alterations: I had the neckline turned into a sweetheart (it was originally rounded), which definitely softens the look. There are also cups sewn into the bust, which can be easily removed. Unfortunately, one of the loops for the bustle came apart during the reception, so it will have to be redone if you want it bustled (I left it unbustled and it was fine).
- Preservation Method: The dress has been cleaned and is spotless. It will be shipped to you with the Vera Wang garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: ,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.