This Vera Wang Kassia dress is from her Spring 2013 line. It’s pictured in red on her website, with a “halter top” bolero that does not come with the dress:
I loved everything about this dress! The fit is so flattering, and it has so many gorgeous details, like the asymmetrical pleating that sweeps across the skirt. I would love to keep it for the memories, but living in NYC, I have nowhere to store it.
The first image is of the dress as it is now. (I’ll post new pictures once it’s been dry cleaned and pressed, and can send pictures with more details upon request). The last 2 are from my wedding.
- Alterations: I had the neckline turned into a sweetheart (it was originally rounded), which definitely softens the look. There are also cups sewn into the bust, which can be easily removed. Unfortunately, one of the loops for the bustle came apart during the reception, so it will have to be redone if you want it bustled (I left it unbustled and it was fine).
- Preservation Method: There are no stains, but it's currently being dry cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.