This gown was absolutely perfect for my wedding! I knew I didn’t want a simple white dress, so, the Champagne/Blush under skirt looks amazing underneath the layer of Ivory Lace, it was so unique and I got so many compliments not only on the gown, but on how well it complimented me, the bride. :)
My wedding video is located here if you’d like to see it in action: https://vimeo.com/68618013
It did rain on my wedding day, so the only wear is a slight bit of mud on the bottom of the under-skirting,the lace is still flawless other than some small puckers among some of the lace.
The sash is not included, so you can get anyone you choose, or none at all!
I am also willing to take offers. :)
- Alterations: The dress' only alterations were the addition of ribbons to tie a French Bustle, and we made the neck strap about 2 inches shorter by moving the clasps, but they could be easily moved back and altered to the original size. I am 5'5 but wore 4.5" heels all day, so the dress is also the original Length.
- Preservation Method: Since it was just a few months ago, I have not gotten it cleaned or preserved (which is why the price is over 50% off).
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Grandville, MI
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.