I fell in love with this dress for my destination wedding. As much as I don’t want to part with it, it’s too beautiful to sit in my closet. It’s ivory/ivory with original sash. I had the neckline altered to a sweetheart and still has lace accent on top. The corset back allows this dress to fit sizes slightly smaller or larger than label. I’ve had it dry cleaned. The bottom underneath does show signs of normal use. These may even come out with a deeper clean. No large stains, rips, tears in lace. If interested I also have a cocktail length lace dress that resembles the karena royale. It has a sweetheart neckline and satin sash and I wore this during our reception. I’m asking $50 for the cocktail length dress.
- Alterations: I had the neckline altered to a sweetheart shape and french bustle
- Preservation Method: dry cleaned, smoke-free home
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Seaford, DE
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.