I wore the dress for 8 hours on my wedding day in Honolulu, Hawaii. It was an indoor church wedding as well as an indoor reception so it has held up nicely. The underside of the train appears dingy due to normal walking about (nothing a cleaning won’t fix), but there are zero stains, rips, or flaws otherwise. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 0
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: The dress was un-altered. At 5'10'' it was long enough for me to wear with heals, and it still dusted the ground. Additionally, the train's length felt and looked elegant, but was short enough to get around without any difficulty.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Embellishment, Lace
- Neckline: Scalloped
- Style: Belt/Sash, Corset
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: The dress is hanging in its original dress bag in an air conditioned closet within my home.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Haughton,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.