This dress was purchased from Vera Wang in San Francisco. The dress is Ivory and made of layered French tulle and tissue organza. A detailed description can be found on the Vera Wang blog by searching “Kareena”: http://www.verawang.com/EN/#blog. In great condition as the dress has been professional cleaned and restored (see Alterations details). The belt seen in the photos is not included with this listing. More photos are available upon request.
- Alterations: The neckline of this dress was converted from a straight cut to a sweetheart neckline as depicted in the photos. Slight fit alterations were made along the bust and waist. My measurements at the time of my final fitting were 37.5 (bust), 29 (waist), 39.5 (hips) and I wear a standard size 6 in most off the rack dresses. The dress hem was not altered and I am 5' 8" and wore 3.5" heels on my wedding day. Crystal beads for bustling have been added to the interior of the dress, but can be easily removed if you prefer a different bustle style.
- Preservation Method: This gown has been professionally cleaned, restored and preserved. It was preserved by Heritage Gown Preservation using their Museum Method. This method of preservation involves preserving the gown then hanging it in an acid-free, muslin bag to ensure there is no damage from wrinkles or creases. Cotton straps have been sew into the lining for storage but can be easily removed. More details on the preservation method can be found at: http://www.heritagegown.com/museum-method-wedding-dress-preservation/.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.