I bought the dress in the Fall of 2010, and got married in June of 2011. I actually went dress shopping with the idea that I didn’t want a poofy dress. I tried on numerous dresses at several stores before I tried this dress on and INSTANTLY fell in love. The corset-style back formed the dress to me perfectly, and I had size C bra cups inserted in the dress so I didn’t have to worry about bra lines in the back. The crystals and beading make the dress look so classic, and the design of the beading is so flattering! I recently graduated college, and need the extra cash for paying back pesky student loans!
- Alterations: The dress has sewn in bra cups, and has a French bustle (color-coded ribbons) sewn under the toole. I am 5'7", so the dress only had 1 1/2" taken off the bottom.
- Preservation Method: I had the dress professionally cleaned and preserved in the box it is in today. I also have the papers certifying the preservation process that had been done to the dress.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Springfield, OH
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.