This Maggie Sottero Juliette Dress (white) was purchased at a Premier authorized Maggie Sottero bridal boutique in Fairfax, VA brand new. The dress has a corset back so it’s very flexible to one size up and down. This dress is gorgeous, very flattering for plus sized ladies and best of all, incrediblly comfortable. I wore it for my wedding and had it dry cleaned. I have the authenticity certificate and all receipts.
The sash was a special order sash with jewels extending to the sides for a waist-flattering look. I’ll include the sash and slip/petticoat as part of the price.
This was my dream dress and I love every inch of it. I was not able to find this dress in my size at a discount, so I’m hoping by listing this dress I can help make another bride’s dream come true with a designer dress at a discounted price. Enjoy your day and feel beautiful! I hope you smile as big as I did once I found this dress!
- Alterations: No alterations to dress other than very subtle hem. Depending on what you wear under the dress you may need to alter again as it gets longer and shorter based on how much you poof out the skirt. Very flexible for varying heights and shoe styles. If you do alter, I recommend altering at a Maggie Sottero authorized boutique since they are already familiar with this style dress and the intricacies of the many layers. Dress includes very subtle bustle loops (smaller than 1 ") which are not visible and hidden underneath the many layers of ruffles. Bustle was set for a ball gown skirt, but because it's so subtle you could easily set a new bustle for any shape you like. Did I mention how gorgeous the train on this dress is! Amazing!
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned and stored in breathable wedding dress garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Vienna, VA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.