I saw this dress in a wedding magazine and knew that I had to have it! I could not find it anywhere, so I ended up paying for a sample to be shipped to J. Andrews Bridal (Atlanta)… just so that I could try it on. As soon as I tried it on, I knew that it was the one. So I ordered the gown and it took about 6 1/2 months for it to be made and shipped to the store.
I love the delicate folds of organza that drape beneath the bodice to form beautiful petals that flow gracefully as you walk. The strapless sweetheart neckline adds just the right amount of modern flair and the ivory color adds depth, and just a tad bit of mystery. Even though I don’t all of the time…on my wedding day, this dress made me feel both feminine and strong, graceful and confident, elegant and sophisticated. But most of all, this dress made me feel…BEAUTIFUL.
The only sad part is that I will never wear it again. So, I hope that this dress can do for someone else what it has done for me. Xoxo!
- Label Size: 2
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 26
- Hips: 36
- Height with Shoes: 5
- Alterations: The alterations on this dress were very minimal. There were no changes to the length, waist or bust etc.. The only alterations were the 3 snaps put on the back of the dress to create a bustle. The snaps are extremely small and are the exact same color as the dress, so look carefully!
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Organza
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Corset, Glamorous, Modern
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: This beautiful dress has been professionally dry cleaned and hung using a white padded silk coat hanger and carefully placed in a 100% cotton garment bag where it is currently stored in temperature controlled room.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Charlotte, NC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.