This dress was purchased at a small boutique and worn for a destination wedding in Ireland. It’s an amazing dress that deserves to be worn again for someone else’s special day. The beadwork on the top of the dress is exquisite and the silk bottom is flattering, fun, and super comfortable for dancing the night away! Its beautifully constructed and will make you feel amazing. It’s perfect for a summer wedding, and of course another destination wedding!
- Alterations: Moderate alterations were made to the top of the dress to shorten the shoulders and bust. I'm 5' 3" and have a petite frame and a 34B bust. I also had a short line braw sewn into the gown and modified the back to have the buttons begin at the bodice, instead of continuing up the entire back of the dress to the bottom of the neck. The dress was also hemmed. The length from the bottom of the bust to the ground is approximately 42".
- Preservation Method: The dress was cleaned after our reception and has been stored by hanging in a garment bag in my closet. Given that the silk is so fine, the dress will need to be hemmed again due some pulling and one tear along the hem. This can be done using only .5" of fabric.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.