This dress was purchased at designer Anne Jean Michel’s wedding gown boutique in downtown Montreal.
This beautiful dress features
the perfect sweetheart neckline,
flowy A-line chiffon(?) dress,
a short train (66″ from the back of the belt to the edge of the train) which can be pinned up for dancing!
fabric covered buttons on the back of the dress, from top to bottom
a embrodered and beaded belt under the bust, silver and clear beads.
I wore this dress for both the ceremony and reception. Walking, sitting, eating and dancing was no issue at all! Perfect for both indoor and outdoor wedding.
Stats concerning my size:
I’m 5′-3″, wore 4″h wedges. = Total 5′-7″
I have a 32.5″ bust, 25″ waist, 35″ hips.
I wear a bra size 32B
My jeans are a size 25
I’d be glad to give you more info if needed! Please ask!
- Alterations: Many standard alterations have been made: length of dress, bust size, added bonning for extra support, trimmed the train, cups added.
- Preservation Method: Eco-friendly dry cleaning (no harsh chemicals) immediately after the wedding. It is stored in a garment bag. I live in a smoke-free and pet-free home.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Montreal, QC
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.