I bought this dress in 2013 from its original owner. It has had two brides wear it on their wedding day so that must be good luck, right?! When I tried it on, I immediately fell in love. This was the first dress I tried on and it was everything I had hoped for: sexy, sophisticated, a classy amount of cleavage, beautiful details, lush materials.. It is a gorgeous gown! Aside from these details, the dress has a corseted back allowing for a wider range of sizes. It gives you the perfect fit without needing to have it altered for your specific shape. I wear street sizes 0-2 and this dress was pulled almost as tight as it would go. Although the tag is size 2, I am confident that it would fit sizes 0-6 perfectly!
- Alterations: The original owner had C cups sewn in so she didn't have to wear a bra on her wedding day. I was very thankful for this feature! The dress also had a bustle put in so the train can be pulled up and dancing can occur. These two alterations can be costly and if you've ever looked at getting them done, you know what I'm talking about. (Word of advice when planning your wedding, if you can avoid saying the word "wedding" to vendors... do. Everyone seems to see $$$ when the word is mentioned). When I bought the dress last year, I had to get it hemmed. I am 5'1 and wore 3 inch heels so the dress is about 5'4 - 5'5 in length.
- Preservation Method: I had this dress professionally cleaned immediately after my wedding and so did the first bride. It is hanging in a garment bag in my closet. It is ready to be in the home of the next beautiful bride to wear on her special day!
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: Pinehurst, NC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.