I am the second wearer of this amazing Jenny Packham dress. It perfectly fit my Art Deco theme and was absolutely stunning. The only flaw is that there are some marks on the silk lining at the bottom of the dress, as the first wearer did not have it cleaned after her wedding. This dress is smaller than I expected when I purchased it — it truly is a street size 2. So, so beautiful though!
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 35
- Waist: 28
- Hips: 35
- Height with Shoes: 5'7
- Alterations: The original wearer took the French seams out in the back so the back is more open than the original look.
- Color: Gray, Metallic
- Silhouette: Sheath
- Material: Silk, Tulle
- Neckline: Sleeveless
- Style: Glamorous, Not white, Open Back, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Has been spot cleaned at the dry cleaner.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Washington,
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.