My dress was bought at Paradise Bridals in Patchogue, NY. The dress is simple, yet elegant. It has a softened sweetheart neckline and covered buttons trail down the back of this gown to the chapel train. It comes with a beaded Crystal Satin belt, which is removable.
I wore this dress for my ceremony, and kept it on at the reception for our first dance as husband and wife. I then took it off to put on a simple white sundress for the remainder of the reception.
As for payment, I will accept payment by cash or Paypal.
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 32
- Waist: 26
- Hips: 36.5
- Height with Shoes: 5'7
- Alterations: The hem was altered to allow for me to wear flat sandals. The train was altered, as I wanted only the lace. We unlined the train, leaving only a scalloped edge, lace train. As this was an outdoor summer wedding, I wanted to feel light and not weighed down, so we removed all of the tulle from under the dress. Small (size A) bra pads have been sewn in. I changed the beaded belt for a simple, white satin belt. (I do, however, still have the beaded belt to give you.)
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Beach, Belt/Sash, Classic, Open Back
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: This dress was professionally cleaned, but not preserved. It is still in the dry cleaning bag, within the original bag from the bridal salon.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Brooklyn,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.