I bought this dress for my outdoor elopement ceremony in October. The dress is really beautiful, and I’ve gotten so many compliments on the photos of it. I only wore it once, we had a quick ceremony– no dancing or sweating of any kind, I promise! :) I wear between a size 14 and 16 usually. This dress is a 14 but runs a tiny bit big, as it fit me perfectly, with perhaps an inch of extra room in the waist. I’m 5’7″ and the dress hit about two inches above the knee.
This dress would be so cute for a beach wedding, rehearsal dinner, or for a small outdoor wedding like mine.
- Alterations: No alterations. I cut the tag out, which was held on by two stitches and meant to be removed (the outer dress is sheer so the tag showed through).
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned and hung on a hanger in my closet (no pets, no smoke, no weird odors, I promise!).
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.