I completely fell in love with Jo’s dresses while searching online, I just happened to be visiting NYC the same weekend as her Trunk Show back in April 2013. Met with Maggie, decided on a dress & met with Jo later that night and she approved of my choice!
One of the claws snagged on a small piece of the silk (photo available) it’s not noticeable, and according to Jo/ Maggie the snag can be ironed out.
My measurements are 33 x 28 x 36. All of her dresses are custom made to the bride, the top on mine is their size 0 and the bottom half is a size 4.
The dress is a champagne color. Great Gastby, Art Deco, Art Nuveau, 1920s theme. 100% Finest China silk. The dress is 100% handmade, the fabric is hand dyed, the beading is all hand done in Australia.
- Alterations: Dress was custom made - no alterations.
- Preservation Method: Brand New - Custom Made - Never Worn
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.