This gorgeous Vera Wang is the perfect wedding dress. I haven’t seen many brides wear the Joelle in Ivory, which makes it extra special and why all the pictures are of my wedding. As much as I love the black and blush version, I decided to go with the traditional ivory. It’s simple, modern, and romantic.. impeccably designed with a structured bodice and full textured skirt.
My entire wedding was inspired by this dress: http://www.stylemepretty.com/2014/06/13/romantic-california-estate-wedding-at-kohl-mansion/
Read Vera’s “Behind the Dress” post and you’ll be inspired too: http://www.verawang.com/veraunveiled/2012/06/behind-the-dress-joelle/
More pictures available upon request.
- Alterations: I bought a label size 8 but had the bodice taken in a few inches all around. The altered size might be between a 2 and 4. This dress was not hemmed. I was about 5'9" with heels.
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned professionally. In great shape.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.