I fell in love with this dress at first sight. I had been looking for dresses in the realm of Jenny Packham, Temperley London, Elizabeth Fillmore, Claire Pettibone – and this keeps to the feeling of old world glamour. The bodice details are perfectly intricate, delicate and sparkling. It is soft, elegant, sophisticated, and absolutely effortless to wear! Am hoping that someone else gets to enjoy it as much as I did.
Original price for the dress was $3,490! This is priced to sell, and I would be willing to show the dress to prospective buyer in the New York metro area.
Dress Description: This dress is crafted from layers of light-as-air ivory silk-chiffon. Intricately embellished with sparkling crystals, it requires virtually no adornment – just add mirrored accessories to ensure you take centre stage on your special day. Mesh bodice with silver appliqué and crystal embellishment, multi-layered skirt, fluted hem, partially lined. Concealed zip and hook fastening at side. 100% silk.
Sizing: Close fitting at bust, loose at hip. Flattering for many body shapes and sizes
- Alterations: The dress has been hemmed: 5'4. Also, right before the ceremony - we noticed that the label was showing through the chiffon, so the Temperley tag was removed.
- Preservation Method: Dress has not been cleaned since the wedding.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , NJ
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.