I bought my dress in March before my September wedding at the NYC Vera Wang shop. It was altered very slightly, only for height and cups were added to the bust area. I am 5′ 3” but i wore 4 inch heels. The dress has an amazing shape and fit to it. It really does flatter many shapes and sizes as i fluctuated in weight about 20 lbs from when i tried it on to the day of my wedding. I was SO happy with my decision to wear the Joan dress, one of Vera’s top 10 all time Classic dress. You won’t find it on her website but it is part of her Luxe Collection and only certain stores will only carry it – which i find to be a plus! The bows down the back add such an elegant and unique touch to the dress, it was just so beautiful. The dress was also breathtaking bustled up. The bows all together created a priceless touch to the gown.
- Label Size: 12
- Street Size: 8
- Bust: 36
- Waist: 29
- Hips: 39
- Height with Shoes: 5' 7''
- Alterations: Length - VERY little. Cups were added and taken in a little bit at the bust area and back.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Organza, Satin, Silk
- Neckline: Strapless
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Stored hanging up.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: ,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.