Beautiful wedding dress, never worn because grandmother found her dress and decided to make a dress change at the last minute. TAGS STILL ON DRESS! I chose this dress because it is very timeless and simple. The detail on the back with the buttons is very flattering and beautiful.
This is a Priscilla of Boston style Jewel/JL202. It is an ivory trumpet fit & flare gown. The princess seams combined with the v-neck neckline of this gown creates a elegant structured timeless look. One side of the skirt features stone-enhanced flowers. Scoop back design with buttons down the back for an elegant and flattering detail. Godets inserted at skirt to add volume. Dress size 8. Dress has never been worn, tags are still on dress. Dress has been altered, and bustle added. Excellent condition. Price is competitive (looking at pre-owned, and USED dresses online – mine is NEW!!!!).
The pictures included are not from my wedding day since I did not wear the dress, they are just pictures I found online that I thought accentuated the dress well.
- Alterations: I had this dress altered thinking that I would need to wear it for the wedding. Dimensions: Bust: 35 Waist: 32 Hips: 37 Height with shoes: 68 No damage to this dress.
- Preservation Method: Never needed cleaning, currently in a plastic dress bag in the closet with bug protection in the bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Wichita, KS
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.