I bought this beautiful gown from The White Gown wedding boutique in Brooklyn in early 2013. The regular gown price was $1875. I bought a sample dress for $1200 total ($599 gown price, $600 in alterations). I wore it for my AMAZING wedding very recently on August 2nd. While I am keeping my veil and the dress belt, I have decided to sell the gown. For me the wedding wasn’t about the materials at all… it was quite simply the best night ever. I have never been a ‘saver’ of things, not even my wedding stuff. (Also my mom set the example by donating her gown many years ago) I just really hope someone else can enjoy it.
- Label Size: 12
- Street Size: 8
- Bust: 36
- Height with Shoes: 5'-9
- Alterations: Alterations included; -The most significant repair was the replacement of the outer layer of tulle on the whole lower part of the dress. Since it was a sample there were small pulls in the outer tulle that I needed fixed. Since the shape of the dress is very simple, the replacement of this layer was very easy and the shop's tailor did it perfectly. She's fabulous and I am happy to pass on her contact info. -Taking in the top part from each side to slightly tighten at the bust. -Adding bust cups -Taking up the hem line to perfect height. I am 5'-5 and wore 4" heels for the wedding.
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Tulle
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Classic
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: I just got married a little over a week ago, so to be honest the dress is (covered) hanging in my home and awaiting a trip to the dry cleaners. I have inspected it thoroughly and other than some soiling at the very hidden bottom from it dragging on the ballroom floor all night, it is in great shape. I think dry cleaning will make it look brand new.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.