I purchased this dress at Panache Bridal in Santa Barbara. I have to say that I fell in love with it the moment I tried it on! It looks like a classic wedding dress, but it’s so light and comfortable to wear. The details on the bodice are very unique and fun, and the ruffles in the skirt give it a perfect celebratory note! Overall, I felt incredible in this dress, and I’d love for someone else to have that same feeling!
- Alterations: There were a few alterations made to the dress. It was shortened a inch or two and taken in a little bit at the waist and bust to accommodate my size. I'm a size 8, 5' 11" tall, and I have a 36 A or small B sized bust. Because of the detailing on the bodice, this dress can be let out or taken in more without ever seeing a difference. My wedding was outdoors in a meadow, so the dress has a few defects. Mainly, there is a water stain on the back that's mostly hidden by the ruffled skirt.
- Preservation Method: After the wedding, I took it to a professional dry cleaner and he was able to take care of the majority of the wear and tear. It has been packaged in plastic inside a wardrobe bag hanging in my closet ever since the ceremony in September of 2013.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Goleta, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.