Gorgeous Jim Hjelm JH8850 wedding dress that was unfortunately never worn for a wedding. Beautiful French Alencon lace overlays a double layer of silk organza and ivory tulle, creating an amazing silhouette. This dress features a strapless scalloped lace neck line, empire bodice and chapel train. This is a designer sample from a boutique that was purchased in 2012 and only worn to be tried on and altered. The dress retailed for $3,100 and I am asking $2,200 with free shipping. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. I also have more pictures if you would like to see them. I am offering free shipping for this gorgeous dress, but please, no returns.
- Alterations: Measurements: Chest: 35" Waist: 27" Hips: 38.5". I am 5'2" and 125 lbs. The dress is a label size 10 and street size 4; it was taken in at the bust, waist, hips and just under the bottom to create the fit and flare silhouette. It was also altered at the bottom in 5" heels. A traditional bustle has already been added and instructions are included with the dress. I had the satin belt removed but still have it if needed.
- Preservation Method: The dress was professionally dry cleaned and has been stored in a white, breathable garment bag from the boutique where it was purchased.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Columbus, OH
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.