I wore this dress on my Wedding Day March 31st, 2012 and absolutely loved it! It is elegant, yet simple and the neck/back line are extremely feminine and flattering. I struggled with the decision to sell it, but here is to hoping someone else can love it as much as I do.
It is an Ivory Silk Organza trumpet bridal gown, sleeveless, Alencon lace empire bodice accented with Ivory satin ribbon, V-neckline, 2 tiered lace accented skirt, low open V-back and chapel train.
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 24
- Hips: 34
- Height with Shoes: 5'5
- Alterations: This dress was taken in to reveal measurement descriptions listed. It was hemmed to my height of 5'2" and I wore 3" heels. A 5 point bustle is in place as well. (See pictures) It is form fitting through the waist and hips then flares out below.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Lace, Organza, Silk
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Open Back
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: This dress has been professionally cleaned and is ready to be shipped.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Austin , TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.