This dress was my “everything I wanted in one dress” find! I tried several bridal salons in the San Antonio area but ended up finding this gem just outside of town in a small privately owned boutique. The store was small and the owner herself fits you in the dress. She really knew her stuff, and could tell right away what I needed and wanted. The catalog photo shows a champagne colored sash, but mine comes with a pale rose colored sash.
- Alterations: My engagement was only 3 months long, so we altered this dress straight off the rack. It was taken in approximately a few inches at the waist and lifted in the shoulders a bit so the V wouldn't lay so low. B cups were sewn into the dress so a bra wouldn't have to worn with it, but those can easily be removed or switched out for a different size. The bustle in the back is one of my favorite pieces of this dress. My seamstress did an amazing job of making it lay beautifully. And probably the most noticeable change is the keyhole in the back. The original style of this dress has just a small slit in the back, but I had the seamstress open the keyhole to be wider and in an asymmetrical fashion. I wore this dress with flats and am approximately 5'7"
- Preservation Method: This dress was worn at both my wedding and reception and has been stored untouched in a garment bag since then.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: San Antonio, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.