We were originally planning our wedding in northern Michigan on June 29, 2013 and this dress was everything I had wanted and more. In January we came across some very unfortunate news and found out that we would have to completely re-plan our wedding.
Now that we’ve started over and had to push our wedding back to November, this dress doesn’t exactly fit my new vision.
It is an absolutely beautiful dress and has never been worn (besides the one time I tried it on at the bridal boutique before taking it home).
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 4
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: There have been no alterations to this dress.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Lace, Organza, Taffeta
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Open Back, Vintage
- Condition: New
- Preservation Method: The dress is still in bag from bridal boutique and has been hanging in our cedar room closet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: West Des Moines,
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.