I’m not much for dress shopping, but I lived on the same block as NY’s famed Kleinfeld Bridal Salon. So I walked in one day about nine months before my wedding and met with Sharon, the bride whisperer. I told her a little about my style. I wear a lot of button downs and jeans & blazers. I told her I gravitate to classic, clean lines and nothing frilly. No lace, no beads, no razzle dazzle. She thought for a moment and returned with this, my dress. I knew it as soon as I saw it on the hanger. Then I put it on and realized it had POCKETS! I died and went to heaven. My mom was at once relieved and I think a bit disappointed…I tried on four other dresses just to let her enjoy the afternoon, but I knew this was the one. We had a black & white wedding, so I asked them to add the black waist-band and buttons down the back. It was/is perfect. I hope it makes someone else feel the same.
- Alterations: Black waist detail and black satin buttons down the back.
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned the morning after the wedding. Stored in a cool, dry closet, stuffed by the cleaners and in it's box.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.