I wore this dress at my October 2013 wedding and received countless compliments. It is a beautiful ivory color (cream according to the designer), with a built-in corset and scalloped neckline. The shape is a modified A-line, that is very figure flattering. The pictures do not do the lace justice, it is just gorgeous! Especially the train.
I wore this with a sash and flower, but I will not be selling those pictured. However, it came with a pretty cream colored sash with matching lace that I will include.
Please let me know if you have any questions, I can also provide more photos.
- Label Size: 12
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 34B
- Waist: 30
- Hips: 37
- Height with Shoes: 5'6
- Alterations: Altered to a street size 4-6 (Waist-32, Hips-37, Bust-34B) There is a built-in 32C bra with B/C cups, but they can easily be removed. There is also a french-style bustle (that cost $500) which compliments the dress beautifully.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: Scalloped
- Style: Corset
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: The dress has been professionally cleaned and is just like new, there are no tears/stains.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.