This dress was purchased new. I wore it for a couple hour for my wedding ceremony and changed into another dress. It is in like new condition.
More pictures from the official site: http://www.sotteroandmidgley.com/dress.aspx?style=72803
This ball gown silhouette features a deep sweetheart neckline and ruched bodice with brilliant Swarovski crystal belt transitioning to a splendorous display of tulle and Chic Organza layered swirls. Finished with a corset closure.
- Alterations: I spent $1000 in alterations for this dress! Length was altered to fit me in heels at 5'8. I am 116 pounds and usually a size 2 in clothing. The dress was altered to fit me but it is a corset so the waist can be bigger or smaller depending on how you tie it. Added a bustle and bra cups (size A but you can always remove these). Another thing was that the dress was slightly sheer on the top and you could sort of see the outline of the bra so I had them layer the top so that it wasn't sheer. You wouldn't otice it if I didn't say this but it cost a lot to do this.
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned professionally
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Fremont, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.