This dress was bought at Bliss Bride Boutique in Solana Beach, CA. It has three layers, two silk and a third of silk chiffon. The belt is removable which makes alterations and cleaning easier. This dress was INCREDIBLY light, comfortable, and so beautiful on my big day. It is a truly a unique dress and ready for another debut!
- Alterations: It has been altered from a cross-back to a halter dress. The waist was taken in and measures 28". The dress has ribbing on the sides (which was added for structure) and will fit a B-C cup.
- Preservation Method: The wedding was only 6 months ago so it has been in a dress bag (zip-up) hanging in a closet. I have not had it cleaned since the wedding because I knew I would resell it. Since the new owner will likely need alterations I saw no sense in passing on a cleaning cost when it will need to be re-cleaned after subsequent alterations. If you prefer it cleaned before you buy it I would be happy to do so. Condition: Given that this dress is silk chiffon it is not without fault. There is a very tiny snag near the zipper in the back (~1mm) and single threads a little out of place near the belt due to being near the beadwork. It is delicate and requires upmost respect when getting into and out of or the chiffon will snag- this is definitely a 2 person job! Once it is on however, it is no trouble.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Berkeley, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.