Brand new, not used or sample. Never tried on, size 12 ivory Jenny Packham Eden Dress just arrived, and I have all packaging including garment bag, extra beads, etc. Size 12 UK is between size 6-8 US. The most beautiful dress I have ever seen. no modifications. This is exactly how you would receive it if you ordered it from a bridal salon, but you won’t have to wait 6-7 months, and the price is a lot less than the two NY salons where I tried samples on… both quoted $4680 plus NY tax. (I got a slightly less price and had shipped to NJ where thee is no sales tax on clothing.) Photos show some in platinum, but dress is IVORY under and over. Dress comes in two pieces – a silk charmeuse bias-cut slip, which is worn under a lightweight tulle sheer with all-over glass beading and crystals featuring rose/lotus type flowers. The front of the dress has a v-neckline and capped sleeves. The photo posted with JP tags is the actual dress in the bag and box..
- Label Size: 12
- Street Size: 8
- Bust: 37
- Waist: 30
- Hips: 39
- Height with Shoes: 5.11+
- Alterations: None, brand new directly from manufacturer with all packaging, extra beading, JP bag, and JPtags still attached, etc.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Sheath
- Material: Embellishment, Silk, Tulle
- Neckline: Cap Sleeve
- Style: Applique, Beach, Bohemian, Vintage
- Condition: New, Used
- Preservation Method: None; dress is new.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Monmouth County, Jersey Shore, NJ
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.