I fell in love with this dress as soon as I tried it on. I was actually about to walk out of the store when the owner said they had just opened up a new sample dress and asked if I would like to try it on. I did and ordered one of my own! I wore this dress for both the ceremony and reception and I got so many compliments on it. I felt amazing!
This is a gorgeous dress and is still a current Maggie Sottero design. The construction of the gown, gathering of the bodice and layers of the skirt are extremely flattering and will make you feel like a bride the minute you put it on!
- Alterations: This dress was taken in a little bit, as I lost some inches (who doesn't for their wedding?) but it has a corset tie back that I needed almost completely tied on my wedding day. For my final fitting I was B: 35.5, W: 26, H: 39. With the corset tie it will be very accommodating for size variations. It also has a french bustle. There are 5 ties to secure the train. It also has cups/padding sewn in to the bodice so that a bra is not necessary.
- Preservation Method: I had the dress professionally cleaned and preserved (filled with tissue paper, boxed up) by Hallak Cleaners in NY. They specialize in couture cleaning so it was very well done and the dress is perfect.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.