This elegant gown was purchased at an adorable boutique just outside of Seattle, Washington. I instantly fell in love – it was perfect for the vineyard-inspired wedding we were planning. However, we decided at the last minute to rush off to Hawaii and I ended up with something more beach-appropriate.
The trumpet silhouette, chapel train and sweetheart neckline make it classically beautify and the Swarovski beaded lace give it just a hint of shimmer – absolutely stunning under reception lights or candlelight. In keeping with classically elegant details, it has a lovely lace keyhole back and floral satin ribbon belt. Street size is 0-2 US.
Best of all, this dress has never been worn, so it’s all yours.
I’d be happy to send you more photos!
- Alterations: You can make this dress exactly what you want; no alterations have been made to it!
- Preservation Method: Safely hanging it the original bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.