Dripping with over sized jewels, glittering sequins and beads, this dress resonates with 1940’s Hollywood glamour. Waisted and with a sleeve, the silk has been cut away between the stones giving tantalizing glimpses of the skin at the same time remaining demure. An exquisite gown. Find more photos of this dress on our blog under the category “dress of the week”.
EBI inspected and certified to be in very good condition.
For further inquiry, email us or visit EncoreBridal.com
- Label Size: 2
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 32"
- Waist: 25"
- Hips: 34.5"
- Height with Shoes: 5'7'
- Alterations: 1" taken in at lower bust.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Chiffon, Silk
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Applique, Glamorous, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Gently worn and cleaned. Minor 1/4'' marks on the bottom of the train staining of the interior lining at the top of both armholes.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.