This is a vintage looking French lace dress with a scalloped sweetheart neckline, an open, feminine back, and a sweet, modest train. The dress has a very romantic feel to it. It is a unique, classy, beautiful dress. Cotton lace is soft, not scratchy like synthetic lace can be. I absolutely love this dress, and I would love to see it get a second life!!
- Alterations: I had it shortened to fit my 5 foot 2 inch height with 4 inch heels. I also shortened the straps a bit, and added a small loop and hook for an American bustle. I dry cleaned after the wedding, and is like new.
- Preservation Method: I had it cleaned after the wedding, aired it out, and it is being stored in a nice zipper bag hanging in my closet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.