The only wedding dress I ever tried on…it was love at first sight. In excellent condition, this ivory silk gown has jeweled straps and a twist detail at the pleated bodice. The draped skirt offers easy, elegant motion and the v neckline adds to the simple sophistication. Hidden back zip and gentle bodice boning. Fully lined. It was my absolute dream dress and I felt so beautiful wearing it. The silk charmeuse fabric is amazingly fluid and flowy, which made it so light and comfortable to wear. It has a vintage look, but also feels modern and sophisticated. Would love to see another beautiful bride walk down the aisle in this gorgeous dress.
Bridal label size 10 is roughly 4/6 street size and I had this altered to my 2/4 street size. My measurements for reference: bust 33, waist 26, hips 35, height with heels 5’10″.
- Alterations: The sides were taken in and the straps and skirt shortened a bit. The seamstress did the alterations in a way that the dress could be taken out some if necessary.
- Preservation Method: This dress has been worn once and then professionally dry cleaned. It is ready to wear again.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.