Jayma, by Agusta Jones is a glorioursly chic, streamlined, form fitting fine lace wedding gown. Has a sweetheart neckline and a beautiful scallop lace trimmed hem and train. Available with a detachable lace wrap (as pictured). The gown is classic, timeless and absolutely stunning. Soft chantilly lace fabric. Brand new, never worn, never altered.
This gown was purchased August 2013, picked up from bridal boutique January 2014. Purchased for a September 2014 wedding, never worn. Remains in orignial garmet bag.
Label Size 8. I am 5’8″ and typically wear between a 4-6 in street clothes. Due to my measurements of hips 38, they had me order a label size 8. No extra length added or necessary.
The gown is verstile, as it can be worn for a wedding either in a garden or winery setting, or can be dressed up with a cathedral veil for a very formal wedding that may take place in a church.
- Alterations: No alterations made to the size of the gown. Custom chantilly lace wrapped buttons added to line the entire back of this gown. If interested in seeing the back, please email the owner - its stunning. I am happy to show the gown in person if you are in the San Diego to Los Angeles area of California. Detachable lace wrap comes with the gown. Gown does not include the beaded belt pictured, but this is a great option to add on. A variety of belts are available online or at any near by bridal boutique. The Veil pictured is on sale as well from this same owner, Eric Koesler Cathedral lace trimmed veil style 795-110.
- Preservation Method: This gown has never been worn, remains with original tags and was just received from production / bridal boutique it was purchased at. Brand new. Does not require dry cleaning until after day of use.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: CARDIFF BY THE SEA, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.