This Anne Taylor dress is simple and comfortable yet elegant and very feminine.The dress is simply stunning. It is all lace and has a vintage look and feel to it. It is a gorgeous creamy ivory that is different from any other dress I tried on. It was perfect for me and I hope that someone else will be relieved as I was to find it.
I tried on countless dresses in the “under $1000″ price range and this one was definitely the highest quality of them all (no comparison to other dresses in it’s price range). It is light, soft and easy to move in.
Due to the fact that we had barbecue and danced like maniacs all night, I changed soon after the ceremony and only wore the dress for pictures, the ceremony and cutting the cake. So it was only worn for about 3 to 4 hours.
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 6
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: Had bottom hemmed to reach floor wearing flats at a height of 5'7". No other alterations needed. True to size. Easy!
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Sheath
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: Sleeveless
- Style: Not white, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: In plastic, in closet since October.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: State College, PA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.