The dress was purchased in Ontario, Canada. It is a mermaid gown, with a long chapel train, beaded flowers on the skirt, and a crumb-catcher bust. The back is low cut with buttons. The dress was only worn once, and not worn during the reception. Also available is the birdcage veil. Let me know if you have questions or want to see more pictures.
- Alterations: The dress has no damage, and is in good condition. The hem right now is for someone 5'9 tall. Cups were added to avoid wearing a bra. Crinoline was added in the dress to add volume to the skirt. A bustle was added. All alterations can be reversed.
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: woodstock, ON
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.