I just got married last month (Oct 2013) so I’d like to sell my beautiful wedding gown! I bought this in January 2013 in Plymouth, MI. This is a GORGEOUS Jasmine Couture bridal down made of organza ruffles and with a slight sweetheart neckline. There is an absolutely stunning bundle of beads and gems on the bodice honestly makes this dress pop and stand out.
Originally a size 8 dress and paid $1400.
- Alterations: This is originally a size 8 dress but I am usually a size 0-2 so the dress has been altered to around this size. I bought a larger size dress originally because although I have a small frame, I have larger breasts (32D) so I bought a few sizes up to make sure I had room for my chest. I am also 5'4 so the hem has been adjusted to my height. I have not cleaned this dress since my wedding, so I have priced the dress pretty low to account for cleaning that needs to be done. Only has dirt marks on the bottom of the dress from dancing and walking around all night.
- Preservation Method: This dress has not been cleaned since the day of the wedding. Only has natural dirt on the bottom of the dress but other than the bottom, the dress is in great condition!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , MI
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.