This dress is beautiful . It was purchased at The White Room in Middle Tennessee. I had a short, 4 hour, wedding service and reception on October 20, 2013. The dress is in excellent condition and has been stored safely in the bag in my closet.
Ivory English net strapless cross drape empire gown with cascading overskirt and Swarovski crystal hand beaded alencon lace neckline and hem. Sweep train.
- Alterations: I added boning in the front of the dress to help it stay secure to the chest as it does not have any straps.
- Preservation Method: The dress has not been cleaned but it has been stored safely in my closet in the original stage bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Nashville, TN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.