This is a beautiful and romantic Vera Wang gown from her Fall 2012 collection. It really hugs and accentuates your curves and is extremely forgiving and flattering.
I cannot count how many compliments I received on this dress, including from the photographer and videographer. They said it was the first of this kind they have ever seen. I was so happy with my dress choice and it really looks amazing in pictures. For more information about the dress, please visit:
Feel free to contact me directly with any questions. And congratulations on your upcoming wedding!
- Alterations: This is a size 8 gown. I had it altered to my measurements listed above. The bust measurement is WITH the bra that I wore on the day of the wedding. There are also cups sewn in that can be removed if you're lucky enough to have a bust larger than mine! I had it altered with a french bustle. It was extremely easy to bustle - two string ties and a few hooks for the loose, flowy pieces. Email me for pictures of the bustled dress.
- Preservation Method: My wedding was on March 3, 2013. Since then, I have had the dress professionally dry cleaned, but not yet preserved.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: san diego, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.