I am selling my wedding dress that I just purchased earlier this year. I wore it only once on my wedding day, and took excellent care of it because I know I would try and sell it afterwards. This dress cost $1,000 and I have the receipt. I also ended up paying $500 more for alterations including the beautiful french bustle in the back, and for having the beading tacked onto the dress, and for the halter sleeve. This dress was purchased from Bella Rosa in Richmond, VA and is called “Jada” by Sweetheart (the design is by the store Bella Rosa). This is a one of a kind dress since you can only get it at this store, and I added the halter sleeve; the lace is absolutely beautiful. The dress is in Ivory, and was ordered as a Size 4 (in wedding dress sizes) before it was altered. I am usually a size two for pants and a small for shirts. I am 5′-4″ but I wore flats with the dress. I am not trying to make any money from this sale, but I do want to pass this dress on to someone who will enjoy it as much as I did.
- Alterations: Alterations include: -adding halter sleeve -Shortening the hem -Adding the french bustle -Tacking the ribbon around the waist
- Preservation Method: Stored in original hanger and bag since the wedding day.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Raleigh, NC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.