I bought the dress in Philadelphia at the Nicole Miller store. It is very comfortable and does not require that you wear anything more than a strapless bra, which is great for summer weddings when it is hot. Very easy to dance in and the material is stretchy which makes it great for all shapes and sizes.
- Alterations: Only the hem was altered because I wore cowboy boots with a slight heel. I am 5'7'' so the current hemline could work for most anyone my height or shorter as long as you aren't wearing tall heels. The upper part of the dress was not altered and is size 12 which leaves plenty of material to alter to a smaller size if needed. As mentioned, the material stretches and there is not a lot of lining in the dress, so alterations would be very inexpensive if even needed.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been professionally cleaned. It is very easy to transport and does not show wrinkles because it is stretchy. Currently, it is hanging and in plastic.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Denver, CO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.