I love the sheer illusion neckline and back of the Watters Jacinda! I knew I wanted a dress that was elegant, romantic, and unique. The Jacinda gown literally took my breath away when I saw it. I had tried on dozens of other dresses before, and Jacinda was the only one that I loved at first sight and just as it was. She was perfect! I had to go a little over budget, but Jacinda was worth every penny! I’d love to pass on the magic to another bride. The A-line cut of the dress is flattering for a variety of body shapes and the style is appropriate for a wide range of venues.
The dress was only be worn for 5 hours in an entirely indoor ceremony and reception, both in the same venue.
Dress is a size 0. My size measurements are:
Height: 5′ 5″ (including shoes)
I weigh about 105 pounds. The outer layer of the dress does not stretch, so your measurements must be equal to or smaller than mine in order to fit the dress.
Description from the website:
Watters Wedding Dresses, Fall 2013. Ethereally feminine, this delicate A-line gown features:
- Hand-beaded soft netting and a stretch silk charmeuse slip dress
- Bateau Italian illusion net neckline with pearl buttons and loops to top of waist
- Double faced satin waistband covered with netting at natural waist
- Soft netting paneled skirt
- Stretch silk charmeuse slip dress underneath
- Sweep train
Soft Netting And Embroidery, Stretch Silk Charmeuse
Silk Charmeuse: Amaretto
See the official Watters website description at: http://watters.com/Product/WattersBrides/4061B/
- Alterations: I have spent about $300 on these alterations: - The hem has been taken to a height of about 5' 5". - The bodice of the dress has been taken in slightly to fit my torso more closely. My size measurements are: Bust: 32.5" Waist: 25.5" - Bra cups have been sewn into the inner lining (since the back has some sheer parts, this was the best solution, as I didn't want to risk any part of a bra showing).
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.