I fell in love with this dress immediately after seeing it. I waited a month or two and tried on countless dresses before deciding that I was going to stick with my original gut feeling and purchased this dress. I knew I wanted a sweetheart neckline, and something very lacey to go with the theme of our wedding. This dress is truly more beautiful in person than in any picture. The detailing of the scalloped lace on this dress is seriously to die for. The empire waistline makes anyone’s waist size appear smaller than it really is, and the bustier type of insert makes everything fit right where it’s supposed to. It took me approximately 8 fittings before this dress was completed, only because of the intricate detailing of the outer layers. In the year that I was engaged, I can honestly say I wasn’t able to find another dress like this! Would re-purchase it again in a heartbeat if I were to do it all over again :)
- Alterations: The length of this dress has been made to order according to my height with 2.5 in. heels. It measures 46.5" long starting from the lowest point (the V part) of the sweetheart neckline down to the center bottom of the dress. Because the bottom of the dress is scalloped, the length slightly varies across. The smallest waist area (underneath the breast and above the belly button area) measures 13.5" across. The hip area measures approx. 17" across and slightly flows out from there. The tailor also added a few buttons on the back of the dress for the bustle so it wouldn't be dragging on the floor all night. That of course, can be undone again so that the train can be at its full length again. Please let me know exactly which area you need more info on for measurements. I will try my best to give you the exact measurements.
- Preservation Method: This dress has been hanging in its garment bag since my wedding day on April 27, 2013. Since then, it has been cleaned and pressed, and ready to go!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Brea, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.