This dress was bought at a bridal boutique in Gastonia, NC in 2009 for a June 2010 wedding. It was worn only once, for the wedding day. This dress is in the white/pewter color. More photos are available upon request.
Maggie Sottero Bridal Gown Contessa / J1177:
Class with a flair in the Contessa wedding gown by Maggie Sottero. Contessa wedding dress features include: one-piece, strapless neckline, sheath silhouette with a trumpet skirt, and lace-up back. The bodice boasts a vertically ruched bust with a horizontally ruched waist that is rimmed with bands of accented lace. The trumpet skirt is caught-up at the center back with a decorated lace motif, creating a gathered train.
Fabric: Taffeta Neckline: Strapless Style: Trumpet
- Alterations: Alterations were made to fit a 5'2 height wearing 2.5 inch heels. 2 padded cups were also added. I am a small busted girl (32B) so I wanted some extra help in the bust area.
- Preservation Method: Has been store in a wedding gown bag in my closet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Charlotte, NC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.